Thursday, January 12, 2012

Final Days

Well. It is my last full day at home. Second to last day in the great U S of A. The question everyone seems to want to know is... am I ready.... Well, is anyone ever completely ready? Yes, my bags are packed. Yes, I have a ticket. Yes, I will be leaving on Saturday, but ready? I don't know... I am ready to see what God has planned. I am ready to meet everyone that I have been contacting through email. I am ready to meet my partner Emily. It is just in these final days as I realize that it is time to leave for 5 months have I really started to wonder if I am ready. If I really know what I have gotten into. But I know that God has great plans for me. I know he will always be with me and will never let me have more than I can handle. I know with his help I can be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment